Call For Papers
The International Conference on Communications and Electronics (ICCE) is becoming a reputable bi-annual international conference series in the scientific community on the areas of Electronics and Communications recently. Following the past successful conferences, the fifth ICCE (ICCE 2014) looks for significant contributions to various topics in communications engineering, networking, microwave engineering, signal processing and electronic engineering. The conference will also include tutorials, workshops, and technology panels given by world-class speakers.
TIME AND VENUE
ICCE 2014 will take place at Pullman Beach Resort in Da Nang, a beautiful coastal city in the middle of Vietnam, from July 30th to August 1st 2014.
Full accepted papers will be published in the ICCE 2014 Conference Proceedings and submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore®. The proceedings of ICCE series is indexed by SCOPUS and listed in Conference Proceeding Citation Index (CPCI) of Thomson Reuters.
Papers must be limited to six pages, including text, references, tables and figures, and should be submitted online. All papers should be prepared according to the IEEE standard template.
SCOPE OF THE CONFERENCE
Contributed papers are solicited describing original works in electronics, communications engineering and related technologies. Topics and technical areas of interest include but are not limited to the following:
I. COMMUNICATIONS NETWORKS AND SYSTEMS
- Networking: Future Internet/Future Networks, Crowdsourcing, QoS/QoE and Resource Management, Green Networking, Optical Networks; Wireless, Mobile, Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks, Ubiquitous Networks and Internet of Things, Network Security.
- Communication Systems: Coding and Information Theory, Wireless, UWB, Ultrasonic Communications, Satellite Communications; Radio-over-Fiber, Free Space and Fiber-Optic Communications; Software Defined Radio, Cognitive Radio; Cooperative Communications, Secured Communication Systems, Multi-antenna Communication Systems.
II.SIGNAL PROCESSING & APPLICATIONS
- Image, Audio, Video Processing, Analysis and Applications.
- 3D Image Processing and Scene Analysis, Multiview Data Integration, 3D Scene or Model Reconstruction from Time-of-Flight Cameras.
- 3D Computer Vision Systems and Applications.
- Image Based Human-Computer Interaction.
- Biomedical Signal Processing and Analysis, Computer-Aided Diagnosis.
- Biomedical Applications in Molecular, Structural, and Function Imaging.
- PACS and Imaging Informatics.
- Ambient Intelligence.
- Signal Processing in GNSS.
- Signal Filtering, Detection and Estimation.
- Statistical Signal Processing and Modeling.
III. MICROWAVE ENGINEERING
- Microwave Devices/Components Design and Techniques: Passive, Active Devices, MEMS, Integration Techniques, Nano-Scale Devices, Millimeter-Wave and THz Components.
- Antenna and Propagation: Wideband, Multiband Antennas, Smart Antennas, Digital Beam Forming, MIMO, Antenna Modeling and Measurements, Phased Arrays, Channel Modeling and Propagation.
- EM Field Theory and Simulation Techniques: EM Field Theory, Numerical Techniques, Metamaterials, FSSs, Electromagnetic Bandgap Structures.
- RF, Microwave and Milimeterwave Systems and Applications.
- Other Related Technologies: Nanoscale Integration of Planar, Free-Space, and Mixed Subsystems.
IV. ELECTRONICS SYSTEMS
- Circuits and Design Techniques for Digital, Memory, Analog and Mixed-Signal Systems.
- Circuits and Design Techniques for High Performance and Low Power.
- System Design, Synthesis and Optimization; Formal Methods and Verification.
- Embedded Systems; Reliable and Reconfigurable System.
- Communication, Consumer and Multimedia System; Medical and Healthcare Systems.
- Spacecraft Avionics Systems and Applications.